Thursday, March 6, 2014

What's Up 2014!

Hello 2014,

Yes, I know it's already March but... HEY LOOK, PRETTY PICTURES!

 Here are two comics I made for a League of Legends competition where I won a Runner Up prize of a new Wacom drawing tablet and a bunch of Riot credit.

 Here is a concept piece of Toa: the Pint Sized Polynesian. He was a character I thought of while in college, and I thought why not give him a reboot?

 This is a 3D piece I made with ZBrush. It's an intricate lamp holder I modeled to get to know ZBrush a little more.
This is Superman, but you already knew that. The model and rig were created by Ashwin Inamdar while I did the animation and effects along with sound and rendering. I wanted to keep my animation skills sharp and make a short "attack" move like you would see in a fighting game.


And of course, there's a LOT of Atroxity pages up for your viewing pleasure at Atroxity.com. It's getting pretty intense and I love the new character, Cardinal Horrel. It's about to get really ugly though, so check it out and catch up!

I was also in India again for ten days at a traditional Indian wedding, which is quite the test of stamina especially when you're fighting jet lag, partying till 4am, and waking up at 8. The copious amounts of booze and food don't help either, but it was a fantastic time and and once in a lifetime experience.

Did I mention I went to the Wizarding World Comic Con in Portland? Me and Bill, the writer of Atroxity, went to visit and see what the local talent was all about, hopefully to give us an idea of how Atroxity stacks against the rest of the world. It was a ton of fun and gave us a boost of confidence in our work with the positive feedback from everyone who saw it. Also, Star Wars cosplay!.


I also had the chance to go to the Comic Con in India! Not exactly what I expected compared to the Portland Wizarding World Comic Con I went to the week before, but fun all the same. Got a picture with Super Kudi, the Indian superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment