Tuesday, December 24, 2013

3D Animation, Redesigned Website, and Atroxity: Chapter 2

Things have been steadily chugging along, so I thought I'd give an update.

3D ANIMATION

I rendered out that robotic arm rig I animated. I tried putting sound in it but it sounded weird so I kept it silent. Maybe there's a better sound designer out there, but it's not me.

I also ran into some great guys at a little software retailer called 3DV in Portland OR and have developed a great relationship with them. If you're interested in software, head over to www.3DV.com and mention my name to get a great deal.

WEBSITE REDESIGN

I redesigned my website. Just rearranged things, simplified the design and cut down all the clutter. Check it out at www.leealailimarose.com.

ATROXITY: CHAPTER 2

We finished Chapter 1: Digging for Fire, so now were going to take a few weeks off to prepare for the next chapter, Climbing the Walls.

Were also starting to decide what were doing for ad campaigns, publication ideas, and all that so lots of behind the scenes work. Lots of cool work coming in the next chapter so stay tuned.

Take a look at this cool poster I made! And go re-read Chapter 1, or check it out if you haven't already.

Another idea we've been bouncing around is what to do with all this content. Right now its completely free online, with no ads or anything to generate revenue from views. We may start to do that, or we could pitch to a publisher and get a deal! A few good houses nearby is Dark Horse and Oni Press among many others, so that's an idea. If it does go into the hands of a publisher, you probably won't see it online, but probably in stores!

Just a thought. If you have any feedback, comments, or just want to say you enjoy the work, let me know so we know where we stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment