Friday, June 8, 2012

Oculus - A 3D Animated Short by Lee Alailima-Rose


I present to you Oculus, a 3D animated short film I made for my senior project at the Savannah College of Art and Design.


Dedicated to Mom and Dad, who made all this possible. I wanted to thank Nayan for being there when things got hard and keeping me sane. Also, to all of my professors who gave me this knowledge, including Moon, Ashwin, and Schindler.

Oculus was an interesting and unexpected experience. Having gone from the huge project of "Sputnik and Laika" down to the "Oculus" short was not fun, but had to be done. Nonetheless, I am proud of what I made in the few weeks I had. Keep an eye out for developments on "Sputnik and Laika" though as I do plan to complete it on my own time.

Enjoy

Lee

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Lee...I love the concept of Oculus, I'm sure he will be a companion keeping an eye out for you as you make the transition into the world.. I love how your work has progressed and will be looking forward to more !

    ReplyDelete